Sunday, February 28, 2010

No wonder

The fact that I struggle to blog with anything even resembling consistency or regularity is obvious. I have never really been able to figure this out, after all, I think about things, I have stuff to say, why don't I blog about it? Over the past hour I thought of about 2 post, possibly three, one of which I was tempted to do tonight. I thought I'd wait, so I would have a post for tomorrow, after having posted already today.

It is gone. Totally. Completely. Gone. I no longer even remotely remember the topic I was so enchanted with mere minutes ago, it is completely wiped from my mind. Bother! I don't think it's age or CRS, I think it just is a sign of the times, dump anything that isn't immediately required, to avoid overload. But really...no wonder I never blog.

Next time I think of a blog post, I will at least make myself a note.

No comments: